Criminal Justice Student Organization
- Foster relationships between students in the Criminal Justice Major and MATC
- Promote scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement
- Set social and moral standards
- Recruit and promote students to become members of this organization and Criminal Justice majors at MATC
Join the CJSO
CJSO membership comes with many benefits for the criminal justice student and existing law enforcement professionals. Aside from additional training and education, the CJSO helps to build student relationships and can create life long friendships with those seeking careers in criminal justice and law enforcement. Membership in the CJSO requires an active role on your part, all members should be actively involved in meetings and other CJSO events.
- Additional training outside of the standard Criminal Justice Program
- Great chances to make friends in all areas of schooling
- CJSO member shirt (additional cost for shirt)
- Privilege to attend special events
- Opportunities to train with Police Departments and other Law Enforcement Agencies such as SWAT teams
Membership dues are $15 per semester, $20 for the whole year.
To join simply attend a scheduled meeting and talk to an officer or contact an officer in person during school.
Interested MATC Students May Join the CJSO Google+ Community
"MATC Police Science Program Criminal Justice Student Organization CJSO"
You must use your MATC student email and be on Google+ to join!
Join CJSO Google+ Now
All meetings are scheduled at the South Campus in room A130 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Please check back for future meeting dates.
Please contact a CJSO board member for information on volunteering for any of these events.
Doug Braun – email@example.com
Jim Dailey – firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Creek Campus
||Rachael Wilder Jones
|Sergeant at Arms