Click this to go to the top of the page.
Radiography Student Organization ByLaws
- The rights of the members of this organization shall be to vote and to benefit from the publicity and
public relations the group hopes to achieve. Each member has a right to be notified of the meetings
and cannot be excluded from activities.
- The duties of the members of this organization shall be to:
Every officer must attend all meetings; excusable only with notice.
- Attend a percentage of the meetings held
- Maintain a professional attitude or image
- Uphold the name and purpose of this organization
- Disclose any opportunities that may benefit this organization
President responsibilities are to:
- Preside over meetings
- Represent this organization at student affairs
- In case of a tie vote, the president will then vote.
Vice-President responsibilities are to:
- Help the president in any of their duties, and
- Substitute for the president when president is unavailable
Secretary responsibilities are to:
- Take minutes at every meeting
- Prepare all necessary paper work incidental to the office
Treasurer responsibilities are to:
- Keep accurate records of funds
- Handle all money for this organization
- Make a report at each meeting on the statement of funds and each year prepare a balanced statement.
- Any party interested in the continuance and advancement of this organization shall be considered an honorary
- Honorary members of this organization have the right to attend all meetings, but do not have the right